Crystal Kingdom experiences

Please share here your experiences with various gemstones in the Crystal kingdom album on energetic alchemy.

There is no dedicated thread to this album nor does youtube allow comments on this channel. … besides it’s named Crystal kingdom 2, don’t know where is kingdom 1 :grimacing:

7 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Kingdom-Energetic-Alchemy/dp/B083Z2P1HM

7 Likes

Thanks and meanwhile I found … it’s also on YouTube if we search by Crystal kingdom energetic alchemy :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I got you my friend:

No idea why it was de-listed from the playlist section from the Energetic Alchemy channel. Glad i’ve had them all bookmarked.

Oh yeah - Just keeping it a buck fifty but The Alien Songs of Moldavite and Libyan Desert Glass is lowkey the shiznit, NO CAP

10 Likes

Ah you found it lol…well i’ll keep the link up for other folks.

7 Likes

Bumping the thread … the main intent of this thread was to know about experiences with crystal fields … please share if you have any

1 Like

Azurite did for me exactly what it is said to do by Robert Simmons or others. See The Book of Stones or any random internet article.

“No stone is a purer embodiment of the blue ray”. Good for intuition, learning, and the “agility of mind required to make conceptual leaps and reach new insights”

It did just that for me. Helped me make some conceptual leaps and gain new insight. In other words unmindfuck yourself. If needed. Most will not need it for that. But if you do, it’s good for that. Got friends as good as Brutus was to Caesar? Listen to Azurite.

Team Sapien, guys, listen, don’t underestimate or undervalue the crystal fields. When Earth herself is physically manufacturing fielded tags and handing them to you, take notice.

Amethyst is one I think just about everyone can benefit from at one time or another. It’s as nearly a universal stone as any. Just right after Clear Quartz. I like to think of it as “the mind stone”. Great for a balanced and tuned-up mind. Just all around general boost to a working brain and the way you perceive things. Calms the mind. Enhances perception.

11 Likes

Wow! Thanks for the bump @lanos and for your your experience @Atreides… Took me on a wave of energetic sensations of these crystals!

I could definitely echo the intuitive clarity that comes with Azurite! Aventurine also smoothes out any bumps in the nerves, helps a lot with creating a relaxed flow of movement, and brings out a significant strength that seems to pair well with Azurite.

But because you guys bumped this thread, I just had to go to Spotify and get a round of these!

Selenite for me has always been a companion on many nights. Sometimes you just need this very simple healing energies, a cleanse of everything, a fresh start.

I was laying down on bed just getting ready to sleep and suddenly I just noticed myself smiling out of nowhere! Something in the air felt a lot thinner, and it was like I had a lot of voices reaching out to me. They weren’t audible, but they were absolutely thrilled I’m now able to hear their messages. It was as if these spirits had been passing their messages very cheerfully to me, and by the time I realized what was happening, we had already been deep in conversation that I didn’t think anything was going on!

So I looked at my phone to see what the heck just happened haha and I look to see the angelic Blue Celestite playing!

It’s a beautiful crystal that is used in enhancing psychic communication and specially with angels.

Next came a crystal that I particularly enjoy, for many reasons actually, I like the fields that come with their own ‘lyrics’ :smiley:

Green Florite is one of these fields, the singing voice, the lyrics, the flow of the notes with the sensations of crystals. Now this one has really carried me through a lot… The calling for the sunshine… the stuck moments… the continuous epiphany moments… The change, the light he sees in the end, chooses to see and continues to see.

“Stuck between the seasons;
My way of being is changing to the beat.
Sunshine just a little sunshine…
I could see my path now I could finally breathe;
I’m changing once again, once again.”

I used to think it’s dream voice and lyrics but now I kinda feel Sam has a hand in that haha

Anyway beautiful bedtime round, I’m so happy you guys bumped these beauties. I still use some of these from time to time, charge some water or some candles, or when nothing is really working and I just need a flush of clarity Amethyst finds its way in… But experiencing these one by one is something I truly missed!

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::gem:

10 Likes

It is always welcome when I am occasionally reminded that this album exists. Looping this and the Arcana Archetypes albums together can achieve wonders.

3 Likes

I was driven somehow to start listening to celestite and… cant help but cry. I have no clear answers why yet but ill keep this playing while i sleep and update later.

2 Likes

Update: I woke up very calm and stable and relaxed.

During the rest of the session I felt all of my chakras level out and i felt soothing waves of pulsating energy go up and down between crown to toes. I felt lots of comfort and i felt that i was ‘told’ that im loved…and oddly somehow i had a thought of one of my dreams which i was kissed by someone whom i didn’t know… soulmate?

I feel so much love (I love you guys too!)

Great for when you’re overwhelmd and can also soothe the nervous system
Quick read

Edit update (Aug 13):
Angels? Celestite may be paired - related? - with Angelic Vibration, Angelic Intercession, Exorcism, The Grace of Angels and Saints

5 Likes

It sounds like an angelic choir :angel: It’s like they are singing a song of our victory

3 Likes

I think it will only clear the aura from negativity and energetic debris etc so in that line of thought it is ok to use it among or after other fields :+1:

2 Likes

I was stuck in a negative, echoing, loop of crippling depression and negative thought patterns upon wake in regards to the following…

1. Self love
  2. Attracting Love* especially
  3. Self Doubt
  4. Mental clarity - mood brain fog… like a numbing feel
  5. Self Worth
  6. Experience of ‘lack’ and ‘ego battle’
  7. Sense of my True Self (Higher self)

All involved with my focus on leadership and harmony and peace and abundance and stability

… Until I came across Streaming Down Emerald Rivers somehow both by syncronicity and possibly guidance in my playlist. I also remember playing Aventurine for relief of the mind

Article here: History And Metaphysical Properties Of Emerald

I noticed those thought patterns started to melt / wash away with my full intention and focus to let those feelings go so I dont identify myself as those experiences or states of being anymore and be present. Deep healing and empowerment yo!

Perfect with Remove Unconscious Clutter to push it all out and come into full throttle focus

Pairings? Love Gravitron + Alien Songs of Moldavite & Libyan Desert Glass + Depths of Your Soul

3 Likes

I think your Shen energy is depleted.
Why not try Shen field one.

1 Like

Thank you. Ill keep at it and let you know.
I noticed now I had a lot of focus on Jing and Chi but didnt give enough to Shen so ill balance it all out through cycle

2 Likes

So i figured out what happened.

I had lots of inflammation in my brain after i did intensive eyesight healing work (depleted shen? It could also be probably because of ‘overstimulating’ the brain due to rapid changes. Fast changes = inflammation?) and noticed there was lots of pressure on my skull/brain.

read more

The Shen helped to balance everything so i can be more intuitive but it didn’t solve the underlying origin of the problem i was facing.

Later i found that Long Haul and possibly EMF related fields helped with it (I used “Negative Frequency Neutralizer” by DrVirtual7)and had tons of relief

All the radiation from electrosmog sure can cause lots of ‘inflammation damage’… maybe all that has something to do with this post in regards to what seems like some kind of possible ‘subconscious’ programming? Then followed by inflammation healing audios for the brain and spine and Auto Immune reversal (effective too)

More permanent solutions i have in mind: environmental harmonizers, orgone accumulators, schuman tag -or audio-field, ley line node point

And possible solutions in this article for nourishing Shen

2 Likes

Update Sep 11: new link

Whoaaa! Larvikite from Crystal Kingdom 2 is…

1. Etremely grounding to me. I can feel all the energy drop down to the ground and i feel it stimulating my root chakra. It seems to drag much more strongly than Automatic Grounding
  2. I also noticed the organs related to the root are more stimulated, rather relaxed?
  3. Great detox!
  4. This is supposedly for psychic and black magic protection as well.
  5. The energy was starting to get really overwhelming for me so Blue Celestite helped

Article

(ill keep at it for more info since i love this track)!

As a fan of rock / metal / epic / hybrid music this is waaaay too short and oh so sweet

10 Likes

Can you tell me, are there crystal fields (youtube or patreon) for each/all chakras?
I want to add crystal energy to my mantras and chakra exercising (I don’t know how to call it), besides listening to/using chakras fields.

@SoulStar33
I haven’t considered using crystals like that for all chakras intentionally but we can experiment through long-time listening to find out, although experiences are more likely to be subjective

Since ‘all chakras’ was mentioned, Maoshan talked about the discrepancies of the system

1 Like