New Release: Woven Worlds - Millions

Thanks, I’ll check that out.
China is already the new super power . The US is going down by design.

If china uses its digital yuan for the belt and road initiative (Belt and Road Initiative - Wikipedia),
this would drastically increase the use of their digital currency. 60-70% of the world’s population are part of the BRI.
They could even trick/force whole nations into their digital money system by debt trapping them.
And it sure looks like they will do exactly that:

“The digital yuan, due to its purported benefits like faster and cheaper transactions, can give China the opportunity to reduce the cost and increase the ease of conducting cross-border trade along the BRI. Using its digital currency to settle cross-border transactions over the current payment clearing systems would enable China to bypass the existing U.S.-centric financial system while conducting business. This would immunize China’s business along the BRI against U.S. sanctions—significantly benefiting China’s geopolitical position, as well as its trade.”

“As part of the initiative, China is promoting the use of the yuan for cross-border trade.”

“China’s extensive aid program can be seen as a way of building soft power around the world. Through the BRI, China is creating a scenario in which several weak economies are growing increasingly dependent on it for loans. China is also accused of creating a debt trap for countries along the BRI, with Djibouti, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, the Maldives, Mongolia, Montenegro, Pakistan, and Tajikistan falling fast into the trap.70”

"China can assert its influence over countries with mounting Chinese debt by pushing them to accumulate the Chinese digital yuan reserves to pay back the loans. China can even provide countries with concessions on loans to promote its digital yuan. If the cost of switching to China’s digital yuan is low, countries will see no benefit in continuing their trade transactions with China in dollars. Using digital yuan as the currency of invoice to disburse loans can make these transactions more transparent and manageable. "

“For countries to readily adopt the digital yuan, China will have to first build the infrastructure and second, incentivize countries to use the digital yuan for trade. Both these scenarios are highly plausible considering China’s growing soft power in countries indebted to it and its motivations to build alternate infrastructure for trade not dominated by the dollar.”

4 Likes

If it was permanent you would work towards making millions nonstop and i do not think that’s the case here, if you stop listening then perhaps it will stop working on you.

3 Likes

So it works for you automatically and you don’t have to visualize/set an intention or anything correct? While the weaving worlds contentment would have a intention aspect i’m guessing as it says begin with small things

5 Likes
3 Likes

Just picked this up.

Been listening for about 45 mins, I didn’t immediately “feel” anything. Excited to see the possibility with this, though!

For those being negative, and saying you need money to start making money. This isn’t true.

I started my business journey with a loan of £1500, I was broke. So, I indeed, did start with nothing, as it wasn’t my money!

6 years later, it’s still going, and is now my full time job.

There is literally nothing stopping you, no matter your background, location etc. blah blah, you can make something work.

There’s a good book called “Acres of diamonds, by Russel H. Conwell”, that works towards alleviating these limiting beliefs. If you like to read, I’d highly recommend it, it isn’t very long.

44 Likes

Gratefull for this @Captain_Nemo

Can someone tell how this complements/pairs with Rainmaker NFT ? Is it similar in the way it works ?

7 Likes

I think it would pair just fine with it.

28 Likes

Thank you !

3 Likes

I know its bad to be greedy but I am already eagerly awaiting the third audio in the Woven Worlds series. :grin:

33 Likes

is it a mix on steroids of the mindsettings album with attract wealth?

2 Likes

Apologies for the second comment, but due to the accompanying tune being such a banger, I thought i’d give it a couple of late night spins on my studio monitors.

Way more intense, after 2 listens it almost gave me some mental fatigue.

Gave me a super upbeat feeling, though. It may be the dopamine from how cool the track is, but getting a nice tingle!

5 Likes

I bought this yesterday and have added the mandala to my phone but have not listened to it yet and weirdly don’t feel the need to yet. I really feel some temporal magic happening that is making me feel like i’m already benefiting from the FUTURE use of it I will have. Very interesting, now it could just be the confidence I have that it will work once I start listening along with the culmination of my previous manifestations but I do feel the layers of subconscious this hits are so deep that I am benefiting pre-listen in this timeline. Has anyone else expanded their awareness to this level and had similar or interesting non linear effects from fields?

6 Likes

Does the picture has the field in it aswell? :astonished::astonished:

3 Likes

Will this field clash with BPIL? What do you guys think?

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

2 Likes

Mmm, It could. Considering best path leads you down a certain path that might not be making this kind of money. So that could clash

14 Likes

Me too! I hope it’s metaphysical or spirituality related tho and it’s been a very long time since dream made any gumroad/teespring field which is psychic or metaphysical ability related

4 Likes

Mouhaha that gif though :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Much obliged!

@SammyG , i read this post of yours like 3 times. This is exactly my plan to move forward and look into to the new areas of income. As a personal coach, I can make good money, but need to step up my game and start earning other streams of income, some passive ideally.

I started seeing all those numbers daily, mostly 1 1 1 , I understand it as move to the next chapter in life. And when Im thinking about how exactly I will execute it, I read this post of yours. Perfect timing. Thank you for your wisdom.

Side hustle ideas from article you shared have many good tips. You gave me the idea to start making online physiotherapy consultations for people all over the world :muscle:Thanks !!

7 Likes

This comment just reads and feels like it’s directed to me instead of Zen lol

Yeah you make a valid point that there’s a lot more creative ways to make a living (because of the internet) unlike in the past, which I never denied or said I were against but becoming a millionaire is just as hard as it’s always been. Same difficulty… just different obstacles.

I have a side business already (I’m a landlord) and I can tell you it’s not as lucrative as these blog posts ranked on first page of Google make it out to be. I’m telling you now it is very hard to scale your business to reach millionaire status when you live under a combination of strong government regulations, price ceiling controls, high inflated cost of living and multiple heavy tax burdens. It just eats all your profit away and I’m left with a dollar to my name by the end of the salary month.

I’m not from America (there’s a lot of users on here are) so I don’t know how things work over there. Although maybe from your experience, business/self employment is straight forward, has more opportunity and economic freedom if you live there. I do know it’s one of the very few libertarian countries in the world in comparison to others.

Look I’m not saying the field is not going to work or provide any benefits but I just think people are going to have high expectations for this and become quite disappointed. I mean sure, I could just buy this and play it 3x a day for the next couple of weeks and next thing you know; You have won a competition in a local beauty contest… collect $60, which is a lot better than a kick in the balls I suppose.

I just don’t think the field is going to live up to it’s name.

7 Likes