Seeking first NFT/ AUDIO to purchase

Hey there Lmlml! Glad you’ve made your way here.

I would highly suggest you save up money so you can purchase the Plasma Flaunt. It is one of the most powerful tools publicly available for healing and longevity.

Here is the thread, be sure to read it → The Plasma Flaunt

There numerous other healing fields available. For a very effective healing at a great price point, I would also like to suggest you look into the Smart Reiki field → The Reiki Smart Field

Though not an NFT, it is powerful in its own right. There is also a free Reiki massage field on Dream Seeds you can check out. If you weren’t already aware, the Dream Seeds and Energetic Alchemy channels on youtube are made by the same person who created Sapien Medicine.

Also, probably the best free healing is the Plasma Light field → The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach Be sure to really read the thread! It’s powerful, and may potentially cause detox symptoms.

Cosmo-Volt is another great free healing field → Cosmo-Volt

8 Likes

Maybe this can be a solution for you: https://www.patreon.com/Sapienmedicine

This way you have access to a lot of audios including healing ones

11 Likes

It can be whatever honestly! I will consider every suggestion as I’m fairly new to all of this. Will check that out tho thank you!

3 Likes

That was one the first steps that lead me to the forum :+1::blush:

7 Likes

Thanks for both free and paid suggestions! The plasma flaunt seems to be unavailable when I clock the link tho?

2 Likes

No problem, I hope you’re able to get the healing you need and beyond :smiley:

The link to the Plasma Flaunt changed because it was taken out temporarily due to certain issues, and was re-added awhile later. Here is the link, The Plasma Flaunt

Just so you know, the description is lacking because you can’t really make medical claims unless you’re a certified doctor etc. But the Plasma Flaunt is an upgrade of the original Plasma Protocol, which was already fantastic. Here is the thread, you should also really read it too, Plasma Protocol

I know its probably a lot of information to digest and take in, but its better to do your due diligence and read the various testimonials from fellow forum members to get an idea of what you’re getting yourself into (amazing healing and longevity, but also potential detox symptoms, overwhelm and temporary fatigue as your body adjusts and acclimates to a more negentropic state of being)

4 Likes

Will do! Don’t mind a little homework. While I do need physical healing from years of sports and surgeries I was looking for more of a spiritual healing/ subconcious ego healing of sorts would the plasma flaunt assist in that or more towards the body and it’s functions? (However I do believe though not similar there are things that go hand in hand when healing the body and healing the soul/ heart)

3 Likes

The Blueprint of Life

7 Likes

Oh I see, there definitely are quite a lot of those types of fields available. Perhaps you can try the free Alchemical Revision series, people have gotten great results from them.

There are a couple of others that are patreon and paid exclusives → Alchemical Revision and Pre-potential Revision of Sexual Trauma , Alchemical Revision of Wealth and The Alchemical Blueprint of the Past

Be sure to use the search function, there are a lot of fields available that can potentially help those issues you’ve highlighted.

4 Likes

@Lmlml

Buddha Welcome 2

Here’s a welcome packet to help you find your way around:

Welcome Package for New Members

Welcome to the Forum!
Search the Forum
Extended Point of No Return Stack
Sapienmed Patreon
Enlightened States Shop
Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US
All about NFTs
To buy, sell or trade Sapienmed NFTs
The journey often starts here and there
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid
Brain Fields - Dr Manhattan’s Index
To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.
Enjoy! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Continue with listening to Wealth Generation and Financial Protector daily :slightly_smiling_face:

Include Negentropic Pulsar every other day.

3 Likes

Hello, @Lmlml and Welcome.

I recommend Kinetic Quasi Crystal or maybe Smart Reiki (and all the other mentioned options are Fabulous).

Kinetic Quasi Crystal will boost all fields (you’ll see their effects faster and they’ll last longer); for details, search its thread.

2 Likes

I would go with Contentment

4 Likes
  1. Ego Dissolution

2. Acu automation, this fields fixed my knee and elbow, and while it is keeping my health steady after the fixes this can also integrate all the other fields. Not expensive (less than 40 dollars on a discount)

3. Speaking of discount, if you can wait a week or two while you do your research and use free fields, end of year sales should happen which is usually the biggest discount of the year. If money is a concern for you, buy only when there is a discount and if you live in any place that charge you a tax on electronic purchases, please use a VPN.

6 Likes

I would also recommend The Acu Automaton and Smart Reiki. I think their original prices are 60 and 25 = 85. If you wait a little bit for the Christmas sale, you’ll probably get both for 68, which still leaves 32 to spend as you please on your 100 bucks budget

6 Likes

Acu is 47 before discount

Highly recommended this combo, they make each other better

By the way if you are going to buy smart reiki on a discount, do it separately (don’t buy with others fields at the same time) otherwise discount won’t work, from my experience

3 Likes

Oh wow, I forgot how cheap it was.
Even without a sale, these two fields are complete steals

3 Likes

Yes it kind of makes me guilty to tell people to buy smart reiki on a discount haha

But I am adamant in that one should try not to pay a tax on purchasing fields, like if you live in the States and you pay single digits sales tax in most places maybe it is ok, but if you live in Europe, please do yourself a favor and use VPN, that really makes a big difference

2 Likes

I fully agree.
Perhaps a third paid field option could be plasmatron for 55,55.
With a nice sale, that seems to reach pretty much exactly 100

5 Likes

Thank you all for the help!!

After some research and insight from you guys I bought my first 3!

• Smart Reiki
  • Kinetic quasi crystal
  • Acu automation

Excited for this journey!
Adding plasma flaunt, blueprint of life & black panther is a personal one I’ve wanted on the next round
@SoulStar33 @Moonhaw @Nice2knowU @RobbyHa @Ric_Flair

5 Likes