The Plasma Flaunt

Iā€™ve got an experience similar to that! Although it may not be the plasma flaunt.
I think Iā€™ve just got too used to vegetarian food, coupled with a month of 8-arms yoga field, my body can no longer take fast foodā€¦ I was so hungry after a long flight, and thought I could do fine with ā€œa cheat mealā€ā€¦ it messed me up 2 days straight!

9 Likes

Does this clear clogged arteries?

2 Likes

@Orel

7 Likes

I bought this a few years ago and swear the description has since been updated. Can someone confirm this is not the original description as before when it was released? I remember it being so vague and many had questions on what it actually did? Curious when the update was made, but I love all the new details added. This will help me personally with visualization when listening to the field!

3 Likes

You can simply click on the pencil in the right corner and see the edit history.

2 Likes

:muscle::boom:

17 Likes

Thanks! Decided to finally give in and buy PF after seeing this & the ongoing sale.

8 Likes

Just came back from a wedding with loud music, I was expose to the music for a few hours and my ears were just so painful it felt like they are going to blow up and there is also the very loud ringing.

Did 3 loops and the pain and ringing are reduced by 90%.

Itā€™s amazing.

18 Likes

This field was one of the first I purchased and I have had massive results with it.

I believe it is one of the most powerful health related fields available to date.

The plasma effect feels energizing at present but I remember when I bought it I had a strong detoxification.

Benefits after using it for 3 months:

Healthy, smooth and rejuvenated skin
Improved functioning of bodily processes
Mental clarity
More energy
Better hormonal functioning
Increased muscle gain
My mood improved a lot.

Thank you so much for this amazing field!

:rosette: :cherry_blossom: :rosette:

23 Likes

ah, that! I never passed that stage despite 3 different attemptsā€¦ How long did yours last? I was getting knocked down like really hard for a few weeks.

But this time, I think Iā€™ve got a much better 10-day strategy to ease the process before I start PF!

Support all that with Negentropic Jing + A Minor Blueprint of Power.

Also, this time, Iā€™ve already went through a month of Soul Restoration, 8-Arms Yoga (Purity Alchemy), and Holy Paladin, so I think Iā€™m already much better energetically and mentally. Iā€™ve been eating healthy, 99% vegetarian, have no interest in vices like PMO or lust. Iā€™ll continue this spiritual side with the Architect of Reality predominantly in the next 30 days starting from Sep 5th.

I hope the divine will bestow a boon upon meā€¦ :smiley: Iā€™ll try to guide the PF with the eye regeneration fields.

9 Likes

I had a long detox phase with Plasma Flaunt, especially when I listened more than 5 times.

Now I do 30 minutes and it energize me as well, if you are still in the detox phase you are probably not done detoxing, some people need more time than others.

5 Likes

how long?

I think the reason I never got over the detox period in the past is because I wasnā€™t able to change my eating habits, was addicted to cigarettes, etc. Thatā€™s no longer the case, and today I just realized that Iā€™m not even feeling the full body detox fieldā€¦ :smiley: I must have already done a good job. Iā€™ll still be cautious and start slowly.

3 Likes

@Unconditional

3 Likes

@Rosechalice I think it goes without saying that your gifs/images are always highly appreciated. :smile:
Thanks for the encouragement! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

YW Green Tara

4 Likes

FYI,
After that, I accidentally looped the Full Body Detox for 20+ mins on the 2nd day, and still no sickness at all! I just got a little tired, but thatā€™s nothing compared to the flu-like state I used to get from that field.

It seems that 1 month of Purity Alchemy, Soul Restorations, and Holy Paladin have covered the physical aspects too! (of course, my own effort and better choices were involved). I had done a few rounds of Bhooted Boots, Voodoo Detangles, other clearance fields, etc too. Like once a week.

Iā€™m still sticking to the plan, and hopefully Iā€™ll rejoin the Plasma Flaunt game in about a week!

4 Likes

Can this help with Varicose veins?

1 Like

@Fender_Cad , hi, I remember you getting incredible hair results from this field.

Were you using any other fields at the time? Could you share your stack please?

2 Likes

I used it a lot too, I think more than 500 days; nothing special could be iteration of others. Try reading other forum topics, maybe those on the endocrine system and rejuvenation.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I was actually mainly curious if you had BPoL in your playlist.
Iā€™ll look into the endocrine system topics too. thanks. Of course I want all my organs and skin o be rejuvenated, but Iā€™m especially focused on reversing grey hairā€¦ it really adds 20 years to my looksā€¦

2 Likes