The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

I was asking Theofilos because of this

1 Like

Is there a correlation between those two? seeing things and monoatomic metals?

1 Like

I feel mstate gold highly stimulating my 3rd eye

3 Likes

I think Advance healing works on small cuts or minor physical wounds but never really tried out with any powerful fields such as plasma protocol (don’t wanna spent over 300$ without knowing any positive reviews in my case)

3 Likes

You don´t need the Plasma Protocol to benefit. The free Plasma light audio is plenty enough.
Remember that the Protocol is a combination of different fields. You can build your own stack with Plasma Light as a base.
It is a powerful and versatile tool.

29 Likes

:point_up: :100:
@everyone

23 Likes

@_OM When creating your own stack, what would be better? Plasma light at the beginning or end of the stack?

9 Likes

Near the beginning…

So IMO most people’s stack would sort of look like this.

Ego Diss
SLR
Torsion(optional for some)
Plasma
[rest of stack here]
Grounding

@everyone As always, this isn’t set in stone… you want to do it different, then please do. :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Thanks, @_OM.

I’m forgetting to add Ego Dissolution in the beginning while listening to Plasma light. I wear the SLR tag so that should work. I’ll readjust my stack.

14 Likes

Loving this process. Right now it’s plasma + sarms, plasma + vodl & heart restoration & plasma + kundalini :fire: will be adding CR and Knight to this experimentation soon.

Edit - I looped plasma, heart restoration, plasma, vodl all night last night and have woken up so light and free. My heartspace is clear and open and I feel like my old loving self/abro :slight_smile: Such a beautiful combination. Thanks @_OM for the inspiration for this one

15 Likes

Nice! Glad you’re loving it.

8 Likes

I am now… it was a huge adjustment to this field. I really must have had more entropy than I thought :upside_down_face: or another way of looking at it, is that I have important things to give/serve in this lifetime and the plasma was strongly bringing me into alignment with that.

16 Likes

So my run with this field is for 4 days after it released left it because of the effects and started listening to it again.

So yesterday was 1 plasma run and then 3 hours of grounding (yeah I know way too much but I wanted to be sure) and today 1x plasma 1x advanced healing 2x grounding.

I noticed dead skin around my arm where there is an epicondylitis problem and there is a burning sensetion that was dormant for a long time. I think it was dormant for around 3 months. The dead skin around the area is an indication of inflammation leaving as it is always happens like that even if its a wound there’s dead skin around the wound shedding. I will treat it with other methods too like PRP and physiotherapy because I don’t want to be left with any problem.

15 Likes

Yee bro you can even magnetize things , i noticed that with some tools and little needles …

this a fun story lol 8 months ago or something i was half sleep thinking on nothing i guess lol staring at my PC , and then it shut down lol it was fried the source of power… needed to buy another one … Maybe with aproppiate grounding that woulndt happen :stuck_out_tongue:
In short words bro , beware with electronics lol

11 Likes

I have had two big mental crisis in my life, all of them in pack attacks and then improved.
It makes sense what you said.

4 Likes

Why you are using and for what

plasma light and cosmo volt???

Please explain

1 Like

I’m using it for rejuvenation. For further explanation please read this thread from the beginning and also someone posted a link to Cosmo-volt in this thread. Or do a forum search (magnifying glass)

8 Likes

This plasma light seems to increase my body, muscle mass/weight/thickness :no_mouth: Anyone else had similar effects ?

10 Likes

Wow

PLASMA LIGHT AND PLASMA FLOWER IS MY AESTHETIC.

I LITERALLY FEEL AT HOME.

8 Likes

Yes i was just thinking that. I been doing all body workouts past 2 weeks and my friends think im using steroids :joy::joy::joy:

13 Likes