The Brain Key

By playing this stand alone, will you get specific results or is it just to boost other brain fields?

It will help you learn better on your own by supercharging your brain. Thats why the precursor was called superhuman genius. It helps speed up wiring, not only with fields.

3 Likes

Ima just leave this here, if anybody plans on asking me “what brain field should I get” and you already have one of either of these fields: manhattan method or conceptual conglomerate, just get this. I didn’t realize how many people didn’t have this field, the field that I’m guaranteed to use before any wiring field of choice.

I always use this field, every day.

That should be enough to answer a good amount of DMs. (if people read this thread at least.)

8 Likes

what others.

also can this work with manly man/quintessence of hyper masculinity. Or even knight/warrior mindset and other such fields.

check this

3 Likes

THanks a lot

1 Like

Me showing @Dyslexic_Professor all he has to do is click on the three dots and press delete. IMG_1959

6 Likes

U have to edit it first, then delete so they dont see the first message but the edited message. unless they press arrow at the bottom.

3 Likes

Acetylcholine baby :ok_hand::pray:

1 Like

this keeps me awake, even after i stop playing it one 1- 2 hours before bed

I’ve been living with some side effects for so long, you guys had to remind me it wasn’t natural lol

I guess the ones that won’t go away… you get used to them.

C’est le métier qui rentre

6 Likes

Bro me and jojo noticed the same thing, is this field not going to let me get 4 hours of sleep?

1 Like

Well, if you use it even more, it will make you tired and you will fall sleep easily

3 Likes

I always wondered why i never went to sleep the night of the exam, its this field, lol. i would loop it the day before

1 Like

:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: idky this is so funny.

1 Like

Facts bro, I’ve gotten like 6 hours of sleep max for the last month.

Yet I’m more intelligent.

1 Like

i feel like i got dumber, am mixing house addresses up

1 Like

@Dyslexic_Professor

Overgrowth or tired

If I go run to my limit today, tomorrow I won’t run as well, I’ll be sore…

But after 1 year, I’ll be an athlete

8 Likes

It’s like that at first, until you reach a certain intelligence. For me I think cyber brain and drops of memory allowed me to function better with less sleep. I just play gamma brain wave and although I’m still exhausted, I feel smarter than 2 months ago.

4 Likes