TOP 10 NFT's For Curing Chronic Fatigue, Low Physical and Mental Energy Levels & Stamina and For Over All Health

Hello Everyone,

I joined this forum back in 2020 under another Id which got discontinued.

Now I am back and I am looking For A Comprehensive Health-based NFT Field out of Life Force Tree, Arc Light Body, Idunn of Apples, 7 Gems of Tao, Alchemical Blend etc etc.

I would request All Forum Members to please share their valuable suggestions and insights on this topic.

1 Like

These ones did help but i never couldn’t get rid of it completely

The Eternal
The Nestling
Tejas Alchemy (new one)
Max Heal Potion
The Inner Temple
The Immortal Path
The Heavenly Dao
The Immortal Caladrius
Seven Gems of the Tao

Chronic fatigue is not really understood cause they can’t find the real cause. Most of my physical body is stable and balanced now but still there’s fatigue. I’m quite sure it’s energetically in my case. So there are also other nft’s that could help like shielding. In juli i’m leaving for india to a high energetic place with lot’s of shakti energy. There i will get some answers if the rest of my chronic fatigue is energetically. :dizzy:

8 Likes

Thank You very much for your valuable Input. Is your List of NFT’s Ranked from High-to-Low depending upon how much they helped you in treating your Chronic Fatigue ?

Also How does NFT’s like Life Force Tree, Arc Light Body, Idunn of Apples, 7 Gems of Tao, Alchemical Blend, Taoist Negentropy Academy, Wu Wizard NFT, Egyptian Magic & Healing NFT etc. etc. perform in the area of Healing Chronic Fatigue ???

I am asking this after seeing the Amount of positive testimonials available on their respective threads.

1 Like

No, it’s hard to tell which one was the most helpful. I also listen to a lot of audio fields.

The soul restoration series also helped me a lot and the smart cord cutter was also very effective. The plasma flaunt also is an essential overall health field.

I don’t have these ones.

The taoist alchemy i tested and was also very helpful, same for the 7 gems of tao.

Don’t forget testimonials are subjective. I also do a lot of spiritual process and i go to an homeopath in combination with bioresoance which is very effective. He can see where there are imbalances also in the deeper structures like dna, rna, mitochondria, etc

1 Like

Aside of what was already mentioned, other fields that are directly health related:

6 Likes

you know, when people come to a pharmacist and say: “give me something for chronic fatigue”, a more human pharmacist will be perplexed

a more “non-human” pharmacist will offer you a bunch of supplements that may not show significant effectiveness (because pharmacists have sales plans, but that’s another topic)

For the treatment of fatigue, chronic fatigue, asthenia, unfortunately, it is unlikely that there is a single effective drug
The main principle of help to patients is a complex symptomatic therapy. It usually begins with the use of drugs that improve the general condition of the patient, normalize sleep, restore mental and physical activity, and so on

drug therapy involves the administration of specific groups of drugs (usually prescribed various nootropic, neurometabolic, anxiolytic, and other agents)

this therapeutic approach has certain peculiarities (on the one hand, it is accessible and safe in terms of side effects, and on the other hand, its clinical effectiveness remains essentially unproven due to the lack of large placebo-controlled studies that show the effectiveness of these drugs in treating asthenic conditions)

therefore these classes of drugs are used with varying degrees of intensity in all countries of the world.

as I know, there are now several theories of its development. One theory says that chronic fatigue is caused by a deficiency of the immune system or by a chronic viral infection, and it is possible that several viruses cause the syndrome.

Another theory is that the disease often begins when the person is under stress

Another hypothesis about the nature of the disease put forward by researchers in California, according to whom the disease is caused by a toxin arabinol (it is released by Candida yeast fungi living in the body, a healthy person does not harm the toxin, but it can become dangerous for those who have weakened immunity)

If you diagnose yourself with this syndrome, you must exclude (with the help of doctors) any mental illness, such as depression, which has similar symptoms, various infectious diseases, hormonal disorders (eg associated with thyroid disorders, drug abuse, exposure to toxic substances)

you focus on private projects, they are quite multifaceted, and people’s feedback depends on their goals

I would pay attention to publicly available projects, which you can get more easily (if you are emphasizing NFT):

Mental Health (the topic of chronic fatigue was touched upon)
The Eternal
The Nestling
Tejas Alchemy
Max Heal Potion

You can buy them in the Captain’s store

20 Likes

I feel like I’m (we, everyone alive) being actively drained but welp…don’t want to spread conspiracy vibes around.

Don’t understand what you want to say Drift…

1 Like

That if you have a perfect physical body, and perfect energy body, you can still get drained energetically.

Entities/whatever can be actively draining you, until you stop those things. And that is an external cause of the fatigue. Nothing for you to work on or heal.

When you mentioned your fatigue could come from energy, I assumed you meant energetic problems same as a health issue would be…maybe you meant something external.

Nonetheless, from that assumption, I felt like mentioning that.

1 Like

Not an nft, but i think Tonic 31 audio was made for fatigue and autophagy and energy levels, just saying.

5 Likes