Welcome to SapienMed Forum!

Hello Everyone and Welcome to the Sapienmed Forum! :slight_smile:

The Sapienmed Database Catalogue

Welcome Package for New Members

"About the Forum and How to Navigate it (FAQ + Discourse Info)

Forum FAQ
Discourse New User Guide

What are Morphic Fields?

A morphic field is a pattern of informational energy that determines how an object or living thing behaves. You can think of it as the line of coding that determines how software operates. Morphic Fields underlie the organizations of minds, bodies, crystals, plants, molecules, planets, solar systems, galaxies etc. They give things their shape, their form and their organization.

They are generated through repetition. In fact, morphic fields direct your personality’s behavior. When you repeat the same patterns of behavior, you are essentially creating a pattern of informational energy that normalizes your state of being. That is why you think, act and react in certain ways. Morphic fields also affect consciousness at a mass level.

The hundredth monkey effect shows how repetitive actions from a number of beings can affect the collective consciousness. A monkey was shown how to wash sweet potatoes and this behavior was quickly learned and repeated by all the monkeys in the same island. Then, monkeys on other islands that had no contact with the monkeys from the first island, started to wash their sweet potatoes in the ocean as well!

This is one of the many examples in nature that prove that all life shares the same mind. Many people who have had deep spiritual experiences through meditation or psychedelic drugs would also see images/symbols from different cultures that they have never seen before and would confirm were real when back to waking consciousness.

This happens during such experiences because people enter deep mental states (delta/epsilon) that grant them a conscious connection to this collective consciousness. This collective consciousness is a sea of informational energy that can be tapped into. It is just a matter of being able to remain conscious in deep mental states like delta/epsilon and understand the language of the subconscious mind.

With the ability to mentally tap into any informational energy in the universe, you can tap into any field such as the field that produces testosterone or someone’s energy field to determine how they feel at that moment. You can even tap into the informational field of a random rock in the beach.

We are all one energy and the ability to connect to any existing concept is inherent in all of us. Just as it is possible to create a field that determines our personality, it is possible for us to create or alter morphic fields ourselves. The 100th monkey effect showed how a group of monkeys created a field that affected the consciousness of monkeys in islands many miles away. Just one person can do the same with the right ability.

It takes years to master this ability and Dreamweaver has over 10 years of experience with connecting to fields and creating them.

A common question Dream receives is “how do you make these fields?” Well in his own words…

How do we create fields?

“I research and learn about whatever I choose to make, be it something medical or energy wise, unless I already know it, then copy or recreate the effect or tweak or change it to produce whatever effect is needed.

I sense and research the field mentally and gather the concept of it as well, usually the concept of something contains all the information about something. I recreate this concept as a field, on an item or audio frequency, the informational field is placed within the item or audio frequency, meaning it is embedded along with the natural information set it has, like silver + the field. It is not something just floating around it, it is directly embedded into the item in between its own molecules. I do this mentally, by understanding the structure of the item, then adding the new information to that structure using my mind”

Before I dive deeper into his process, I know some of you are only familiar with his audio fields and did not know he also embeds items on objects as well. These are called imbued objects. (I recommend you read our article on psychic field theory if you are wondering how one can mentally affect things with their minds.)

What is an imbued object?

An imbued object is a physical item that has had an active field embedded in its original informational field. To which most people say, “What?” Every item has an informational field that holds the concept of what it is. If a psychic looks at a rock with their psychic perception, the information that they receive is the concept of rock – this is the rocks original informational field (this is a form of conceptual communication by the way, language of the subconscious. Psychics are not special, they just understand language of the subconscious).

When an item is imbued, Dreamweaver spends hours in a deep mental state (Generally a Delta-Epsilon state) adding an active field to the original informational field. For instance if we take our original rock and have Dream add an active protection field to it, it will begin to build a field of protection that incorporates itself into the rocks informational field. That active protection field will be carefully constructed to include itself into the informational pattern of anyone who holds the rock inside their own aura. In this way the rock has become an imbued object.

How does an active field work?

An active field works by adding to and improving the informational field of whoever has the imbued object in their own energy field. A field is just a pattern of informational energy. It tells an object what to be, or a process how to be.

When a person adds an active field to their own informational field, the active field incorporates itself into their energy system: in the case of our rock, mentioned above, making them less likely to find themselves in dangerous situations and generally less likely to get hurt. Their informational field is changed while the active field is incorporated; it includes the information “I am hard to hurt” – which the world around them responds to because the field is ‘what is’ it is the information that interacts with all other informational fields.

For example: If I have a computer program and I add a line of code (or 2000) to it, my computer will respond differently to the program. In this way the original program is like our informational field, the new code is our active field, and the computer is the world in which the program exists.

“The fields we speak of in field theory are likely formed of patterns in the ambient energy that make objects up, rather than being a separate form of energy. What seems to be happening is that the patterns in the fields of energy that form objects influences part of how that object behaves.” by Dale Power

In addition, Dream’s active fields are designed to grow in an organic manner. They are designed with a component of their informational field stating that over time they will adapt to the world around them and improve their field. This means that in 20 years the active field on an object will be much stronger and it will incorporate even more solid information into an individuals’ field.

Search the Forum (before you Ask for Advice)

To ask specific questions, start a New Topic in the “Ask for Advice ” section
Remember! If your question is about a specific Sapienmed product, search for its thread.

“Ask for Advice” Category

Requests for Healing - scroll to bottom of thread to post

All about NFTs (non-fungible tokens)
Buy/Sell/Trade NFTs - Anyone may read, but you must be Trust Level 2 to POST in the NFT buy/sell/trade thread
READ THIS BEFORE YOU TRADE OR BUY/SELL

ChatGPT Excursions - ask for a reading!
The Mystic Tarot Reader
Zen Master Karuna

About Morphic Field Stacks

Extended Point of No Return Stack
Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks - Free/Paid

Brain Fields (Dr_Manhattan’s Index)
Permanent vs. Non-permanent Fields Mega Thread

The Sapienmed Catalogue - Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shops, & Spring Fields

Patreon: Sapien Medicine on Patreon

Audios & Apps:

Sapien Medicine Audios on Gumroad
Sapien Medicine Audios on Spotify
Sapien Medicine Audios on Deezer

Sapien T-shirts on Amazon US

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes