:om: Mantras

Summary

:infinity: Spiritual Path & Practices

Summary

Experiences and Insights about Servitors and Tulpas

Interacting with Portals

”Back” to… or for the Future

Regarding the Woody Allen Effect

:wind_chime: Three Treasures / San Bao (Chi, Jing, Shen)

Summary

Negentropic Alchemy Series

Major Blueprint of Power

16 Likes

"A man asked his father: “Dad, how wil I ever find the right woman?”

His father replied: “Forget finding the right woman, focus on being the right man!”

10 Likes

haha indeed! as within so without

3 Likes

Ya… fully focused on all my heart desires, somethings I don’t believe in looking for, like love. But rather keep being the embodiment of all that I can be, what’s meant to be eventually will be. Of course, that’s not to say don’t be effortful, but I let go what doesn’t need to be held.

3 Likes

Bump
I had a great time reading his posts and I keep coming back because each sentence has so much knowledge :clap::two_hearts:

Also guys can anyone link me to Sammy and _OM’s index threads?

3 Likes

He’s incredible indeed. I’ve rarely learned that much from one single person.

I’m linking Sammy’s thread below. _OM’s was deleted upon his request.

SammyG Speaks: A Collection of Posts

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Hi I have to get ur urgent attention!1!1!!1! I love u so much ur so cool >.< anyways anyways.

Please message me pretty please with a cherry on top​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart_eyes_cat::point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

My God, @Maoshan_Wanderer has so much knowledge (theoretical and practical), which/that would take us lifetimes to gain! :warning:
Thank You for Sharing with us, mere mortals! :grin:
Many Thanks, @Bronyraur, for this Great Indexed Collection of Maoshan’s Wisdom! :pray:

7 Likes

Appreciate your kind words, but I don’t think I deserve any credit. For some reason, even as a child, the Divine Mother has been very kind to me and has led me to unbelievably kind and advanced teachers (which includes Dream), and any little thing I learned is thanks to that Grace and not really due to my capability or brilliance haha :pray:

At times, when I type a post, I don’t even know what I write until after I have completed. It is just the energy flowing through… I guess I am an example of how unconditional Divine Grace is, even lifts up an underserving idiot like me…

20 Likes

dang, that happens to me too sometimes. I go back and see something I wrote and don’t even remember writing it, lol

13 Likes

Hey brother, when you have time please DM me @Maoshan_Wanderer

Seeking your advice on some stuff.

:) Thank you

2 Likes

Hey @Maoshan_Wanderer! Will you please message me today when you have a chance? Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi Barry,

Sorry was down energetically, physically last few days. Got hit by Covid lol, in spite of all those vaccines and boosters. Getting better slowly thanks to Dream and PU.

10 Likes

I Wish You a Healthy and Speedy Recovery. :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

6 Likes

I also wish you a speedy recovery, Maoshan!

9 Likes

Thank you @Rosechalice :heart:

Feeling much better now…

10 Likes

Glad to hear it

6 Likes

bro take care :heartpulse: @Maoshan_Wanderer

Try adding Alchemical Holy Light

5 Likes

Hope you feel better bro!

I also got hit with Covid a couple weeks back. Worse than ever!

3 Likes